Are you here to find out some FREE directory submission sites with high P.R?
If yes, you will get what you are looking for.
The struggle of a marketer is real in terms of increasing blog traffic, even I’m facing that now.
Search engine optimization is an excellent way of turning visitors into conversions. But, it’s gonna take a great long time. You will need a huge amount of quality backlinks in order to generate rankings instantly.
Every marketer wants to create more brand value through website and blogs these days. This is for sure.
But, how do you do it in less time?
By submitting your website URL to the directories that have low spam score and good D.A (Domain Authority).
What is Directory Submission?
It is defined as one of the Off-page SEO practices of submitting your site URL to the directory under the relevant category of the website. It helps you achieve the no of web backlinks to your site.
Definitely, it is an off-page SEO technique which helps you to optimize your site rankings. You need to start submitting your site within the best category that is available. Your site’s authority will get increased by doing this on a regular basis.
So What Should You Do Now?
List in the directories that
- Approve your listing manually
- Are high authoritative and well known
- Have a low spam score
Benefits Of Directory Submission
When you create your online business, it’s essential to create your branding on the Internet. You can do this via SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, paid ads, and business listing. This leads to having you more backlinks and increase website traffic.
Listing your site on authority directory submission sites will help your website’s SERPs in a long way.
It is not that the user goes to the directory and look for your site, but the listing will be counted by search engines as a quality backlink. You can improvise your SEO rankings by such listings. Search engines consider your presence on the Internet.
- Your site will be exposed to a new audience
- User traffic from directories is organic and targeted
- You have got valuable backlinks to your site
Definitely, you should consider adding your site URL to the directories. Just keep in mind that quality link exchanges help you a lot in achieving your SEO goals.
Is Directory Submission Bad in 2019?
No, it is not bad.
It is effective and you have to submit your site on quality directories. Most of the marketers don’t know how to and where to submit their site and fails.
According to Google guidelines, submitting the site on the high spam score directories will affect you badly.
If you can be able to find the quality directory sites, then the chances of increasing your site authority and ranks will be more.
You have to ensure that you are backlinking on authority sites, else Google will consider it as spamming and your site rankings get low.
Do I Recommend?
See, its the perception of an individual. Do not completely depend on getting backlinks via directory submission.
Instead, focus on writing quality and shareable content. Then, people automatically link to your site and you get backlinks without any hard work.
Directory Submission Types
Do you really know how many types of submission sites are available on the Internet? While submitting your URL, you can see the options under which category or type to submit.
There are four submission types. Here they are:
- Paid directory submission – You will have to pay some amount to the owner of the directory to get your site listed with a backlink. Your site will get listed within 24-48 hours if you avail paid service. However, they say, Google is neglecting the paid links and are bad for your SEO.
- Free directory submission – As you are thinking, yes it is free to get listed. So there will be huge competition. Many Internet marketers and SEO professionals will be submitting their URLs here. Once you submit your URL it will take some time to get approved by the directory owner. Maybe 3-9 months depending upon the queue.
- Reciprocal directory submission – Few directory owners do it for free and few for money. But do you know few do it for link exchange too? They will approve your link if you place their widget or link on your blog. Once you place their link on your blog, they verify and approve yours too. We can call it is a link exchange.
- Automatic directories – There is a software which automatically puts your link on every directory site. ts However, this is not recommendable for you to do. Search engines might consider this submission as one of the black hat methods.
The more the link of your site on the Internet, the more search engines consider your blog as authoritative and improve your site traffic.
Do’s And Dont’s While Submission
I have my submitted by blog URL to some thousands of directories since its start. But only a few sites have approved my submission. However, if you follow the below tips there are more chances for you to get listed on every submission site. Here they are:
- Submit the directories only manually. As I said, automatic submissions are more likely to be considered as a black hat SEO technique. And, your site might get penalized for this.
- Do not use too many keywords or promotional content in the Title, description while submitting. There are more chances that your site doesn’t get listed if you do so.
- Use the tools like Moz Link explorer or Ahrefs to check the D.A and spam score of a website before you submit. Stay away from those websites which are having a spam score of 40+. It leads to bad backlink building to your website.
- Submitting the website to various categories is advisable. Because most of the directories will be owned by a single owner. So, if you submit the same kind of information to the same category, it might be considered as spam and you might not get listed.
- As I said, most of the directories are owned by the single owner, make sure you do a quick search in the directory that whether your site is already listed. It will save time for you.
- No-follow link directories are no way useful for your SEO. You can easily skip them away.
- If any directory is approving your site automatically, better to skip such too.
- Do not play tricks with directory sites by submitting your site URL in multiple ways. For example, https://www.nettyfeed.com and https://nettyfeed.com/index.html.
How To Submit Your Blog
First, make a note of below things into your Notepad
- Blog URL
- Blog Title
- Description ( 2 lines)
- Site Owner
- Email ID
All below mentioned high PR directories are no fake and all are manually verified by our team. The best part is you can get all this organic traffic for free
Sharing below high D.A and low spam score sites to submit your website.
These are some manually verified submission site list to submit your website details for free. As these are all free to submit, it may take some time to get it approved and appear in search engines. So, don’t rush for the results. As per our experience, it will take 6 months to 12 months to appear.
Here are some helpful resources for you:
How To Achieve 3X Increase Sales By Reducing Your Bounce Rate
But once it appears it is worth. You will get a good amount of organic traffic to your site. All you have to do is submit and wait with patience. Remember this is just one tactic of SEO so you can concentrate on other ways meanwhile to gain some brand visibility in search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
Please let us know your views on this and suggest any other directories have to be added in the comments section.
We wish Good luck …!!!
Also read, List of Free/Paid Guest Posting Blogs