Are you in search of free directory submission sites that have high domain authority (D.A) and less spam score? If yes, you will get what you are looking for.
I know every blogger or business owner struggles to increase their website traffic, focusing on SEO is a long time strategy. You will need tons of quality backlinks in order to generate rankings instantly.
Every marketer wants to create more brand value through website and blogs these days. Submitting your blog on high PR directories will increase your exposure and also improves in getting organic traffic.
On the other side, there is talk about directory submission, that it is not good SEO practice anymore. The answer to this statement is – submitting your site can be good if you know the approach and good list of directories.
What is Directory submission?
It is defined as one of the SEO practices of submitting your site URL to the directory under the relevant category of the website. It helps you achieve the no of web backlinks to your site.
It is definitely an off-page SEO technique which helps you to optimize your site rankings. You have to submit your site URL, name, description under the best category. Your site’s authority will get the increase by doing this on a regular basis.
So what should you do now?
List in the directories that
- Approve your listing manually
- Are high authoritative and well known
- Have a low spam score
Benefits of directory submission
When you create your online business, it’s essential to create your branding on the Internet. You can do this via SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, paid ads, and business listing. This leads to having you more backlinks and increase website traffic. Listing your site on authority directory submission sites will help your website’s SERPs in a long way.
It is not that the user goes to the directory and look for your site, but the listing will be counted by search engines as a quality backlink. You can improvise your SEO rankings by such listings. Search engines consider your presence on the Internet.
- Your site will be exposed to a new audience
- User traffic from directories is organic and targeted
- You have got valuable backlinks to your site
Definitely, you should consider adding your site URL to the directories. Just keep in mind that quality link exchanges help you a lot in achieving your SEO goals.
Types of directory submission
To have a great backlink stats to your site, directory submission is quite an interesting strategy. But do you really know how many types of submission sites are available on the Internet? While submitting your URL, you can see the options under which category or type to submit.
There are four submission types. Here they are:
- Paid directory submission – You will have to pay some amount to the owner of the directory to get your site listed with a backlink. By doing this, your site will get listed instantly or in a day or two without late unless free submission.
- Free directory submission – As you are thinking, yes it is free to get listed. So there will be huge competition. Many Internet marketers and SEO professionals will be submitting their URLs here. Once you submit your URL it will take some time to get approved by the directory owner. Maybe 3-9 months depending upon the queue.
- Reciprocal directory submission – Few directory owners do it for free and few for money. But do you know few do it for link exchange too? They will approve your link if you place their widget or link on your blog. Once you place their link on your blog, they verify and approve yours too. We can call it is a link exchange.
- Automatic directory submission – There are some tools and software which automatically places your link on the Internet sites. However, this is not recommendable for you to do. Search engines might consider this submission as one of the black hat methods.
The more the link of your site on the Internet, the more search engines consider your blog as authoritative and improve your site traffic.
Do’s and Dont’s while submitting
I have my submitted by blog URL to some thousands of directories since its start. But only a few sites have approved my submission. However, if you follow the below tips there are more chances for you to get listed on every submission site. Here they are:
#1. Submit the directories only manually. As I said, automatic submissions are more likely to be considered as a black hat SEO technique. And, your site might get penalized for this.
#2. Do not use too many keywords or promotional content in the Title, description while submitting. There are more chances that your site doesn’t get listed if you do so.
#3. Use the tools like Moz Link explorer or Ahrefs to check the D.A and spam score of a website before you submit. Stay away from those websites which are having a spam score of 40+. It leads to bad backlink building to your website.
#4. Submit to multiple categories like general, segment, Area wise, industry wise. Because most of the directories will be owned by a single owner. So, if you submit the same kind of information to the same category, it might be considered as spam and you might not get listed.
#5. As I said, most of the directories are owned by the single owner, make sure you do a quick search in the directory that whether your site is already listed. It will save time for you.
#6. A directory which uses no follow link for the submission, then it is not going to help you in SEO part. You can skip such directories.
#7. If any directory is approving your site automatically, better to skip such too.
#8. Do not play tricks with directory sites by submitting your site URL in multiple ways. For example, https://www.nettyfeed.com and https://nettyfeed.com/index.html.
Verified Directories to submit your blog
First, make a note of below things into your Notepad
- Blog URL
- Blog Title
- Description ( 2 lines)
- Site Owner
- Email ID
All below mentioned high PR directories are no fake and all are manually verified by our team. The best part is you can get all this organic traffic for free
Sharing below high D.A and low spam score sites to submit your website.
These are some manually verified submission site list to submit your website details for free. As these are all free to submit, it may take some time to get it approved and appear in search engines. So, don’t be rush for the results. As per our experience, it will take 6 months to 12 months to appear.
Here are some helpful resources for you:
- 100+ startup URL submission sites for organic traffic
- According to Google, you must avoid these 7 link building mistakes
- What is SEO in 2019? The Complete Guide with basics
- 8 Tricks I have used to reduce my site’s bounce rate drastically
But once it appears it is worth. You will get a good amount of organic traffic to your site. All you have to do is submit and wait with patience. Remember this is just one tactic of SEO so you can concentrate on other ways meanwhile to gain some brand visibility in search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
Please let us know your views on this and suggest any other directories have to be added in the comments section.
We wish Good luck …!!!
Also read, List of Free/Paid Guest Posting Blogs
I founded NettyFeed in the year 2017. I help startup entrepreneurs to share their product stories, leverage SEO, and content marketing to reach their online business goals.
I am part of Digimiles, a telecom product that helps SME’s for their business communications.
Apart from that, I do the consultation to passionate bloggers who are willing to start a blog and earn passive income out of it.
Start the blog in the next 10 minutes and see how it generates revenue for you.
Hope you will find this platform useful. Thank you.