How To Remain Focused and Productive When You Feel Like Giving UpOctober 1, 2018
Like most people, i wake up morning and feel less excitement about working. Being jobless and penniless is tough period to get rid of. If you just keep on think about it and do nothing, it may leads you nowhere.
The first rule of being productive is to understand that being busy and being productive are two different things. Success is not measured with how lot you’ve done, it is determined by your ability to get the most important works completed in your life, your ability to stay positive and get things done.
source What do you feel when you hear about others success?
Depending on your personality, you may feel inspired or jealous when you hear of the success of others. As a fallible human, jealousy, depression and anger may be your initial responses come to your mind.
Sometimes your mind just needs to accept it can’t always get what it wants. Your mind needs to be focused and disciplined. Here are some simple ways to stay on top of productivity and focused by preventing your mind from turning work into lazy time.
- Utilize time, prioritize your work and assign time for each of your tasks
- Take small breaks and refresh your mind
- Get at least 7 hours of night sleep
- Set short term goals everyday. week, month, year
- Plan to-do list everyday and follow it
- Stop thinking of bad things that happening in your life, instead think how you can change them for better
- Don’t panic, you will not become millionaire overnight
- Be passionate about your work
- Forget about what others are doing and living, you do it your way to succeed
- Get off the internet and social media
- Quit tapping on that social media notifications
- Tea and Coffee may refreshes you
- Drink more water and have more energy
- Be a contrarian. Why buy groceries when stores are busy? Why go to movies when theaters are crowded? Do things at off-peak hours and you’ll save time
- Don’t seek perfection; Intelligent people won’t set perfection as their targets they know it doesn’t exists
- Don’t skip foods and sleep
- Exercise, Meditate and stay fit
I truly hope these tips have been valuable to you. If you’d like to share any, you’re welcome to share in the comments section.