Convert JPG to Word Document easily | SoftSolutionsOctober 1, 2018
Quite often, we find ourselves in situations that require us to extract text from an image file. If it is not a beautiful poetry piece or some words of inspiration it could be useful material for our class assignment or university project, or just anything in JPG (image) format that we need to convert to a word document.
It is certainly not an easy task retyping the entire text from an image file. The mere thought of doing that sometimes discourages us altogether from even attempting to execute the task at hand. But that should not be a problem these days, because technology has made it possible to carry out a how to order Divalproex online JPG to word conversion in just a few simple steps. All you need to do is download and install the software on your PC.
If you search online, you will see a couple of systems set up to make online conversions, but many of these sites will actually just either not serve you right. To save you the trouble of getting for a trustworthy JPG to word converter, we recommend this one available for download at go here https://products.softsolutionslimited.com/jpg-to-word/
go How to convert?
The process of converting is easy. Once you have downloaded the JPG to word converter. These few simple steps will enable you to start converting the files:
- Run the installation setup. When you open the software, you will be directed to its homepage.
- At the left side of the software, upload the file you want to convert. You have the choice of either selecting a file from your computer or scanning one.
- After uploading the image file, select the format you want as output. Since we are talking about JPG to Word conversion, your output would be Word (Doc).
- After selecting a language, check the “Auto Rotate” and “Auto Skew” boxes so that you correct the rotation and skew of the image file.
- When everything is done, click the “Save” button.
Note that it is always a good idea to use images that have good enough quality. Such images generally produce more accurate results.
About the Author:
This Guest post is written by Ankit Nagpal, he is a software developer and a writer. He is an expert in the domains of printing, scanning, image editing, file formats, file conversions & document security. He is also the owner of a software company “Soft Solutions” that develops software in those domains.