Contribute content to NettyFeed
The platform has been online since 2017 and is one of the most popular blogs in the “startups”, “business”, “SEO” and “technology” niches. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, shout your talents, and perhaps give some amazing piece of content to our readers.
Topics we cover
We will keep it simple. There are only a few topics that we accept on our platform.
- SEO (Content marketing, Link building, On Page, Off Page techniques, Website traffic)
- Technology (New product reviews & trends)
- Business ( Entrepreneurship, Business tips, small and medium scale enterprises)
1. Article quality
Your content must be at least 2000 words. We take quality and readability as major considerations in accepting articles. To ensure your article gets published, Write original content and once it is published on our site then you should not publish it on other platforms.
2. Style of writing
Get to the point, no one likes to read long sentences and paragraphs. And try to use headings, subheadings, points, infographics if have.
Don’t write more than 4 lines in one paragraph. It would be great if you can arrange it by line to line content.
We allow only 1 do-follow link if it is relevant to the mentioned topics above.
Write casual content and don’t let it sound like a promotional one.
Always cite the sources and facts from Wikipedia or other major websites if necessary.
NettyFeed cannot take liability for your submitted content. You accept to hold own responsibility for the content submitted, copyright, trademark or secret issues that may fall on after the publishing.
What We Won’t accept
There are a few things that we can’t accept in any case:
- Anything that can be interprets as a link-building scheme.
- Promotional, offensive, inaccurate, spamming & gambling.
- “Linking to Keyword” anywhere in the article.
- Avoid buzz keywords
- Copied content & images from Google. Instead, use stock images from sites like Unsplash or Pexels.
How to submit?
If you’ve read and understood the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit.
- Write an email to nettyfeed[at]gmail.com with the subject as Guest article submission.
- Provide your name, article title, and your previous works
If your article meets editorial guidelines, we will respond to you ASAP with the further procedure.
Submission is not a guarantee of publication. NettyFeed holds the right to reject any content, modify the content provided by you at any point in time.
We look forward to your email.