Before you draft a pitch, ensure you read this completely. By the way, the only topic I cover is – Blogging tips.
- Write original, something new, interesting and maintain your voice.
- Get to the point and avoid lengthy paragraphs. Try to use headings, subheadings, points, quotes, bold where required. Cite the sources from credible sources if content demands.
Don’t do this…
There are a few things that I can’t accept in any case:
- Anything that can be interprets as a link-building scheme
- Promotional, offensive, inaccurate, spamming & gambling content
- Avoid buzz keywords
- Copied content & images from Google
How to submit?
Write an email to nettyfeed[at]gmail.com by including the below details:
- A small intro about you
- Previous works (if any)
- Title of the article/subject that you wish to write
Wrapping it up
Please don’t send copy-paste guest post pitches. Be honest and write to me.
I look forward to your email.